Daily Car Hire Rates in Tallinn
*daily rates in Tallinn based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Tallinn Car Hire - Did You Know?
- Tallinn is the capital and largest city of Estonia.
- The old town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The city is a European Capital of Culture for 2011.
- The roots of the city can be traced back to the 12th century.
- It’s thought the name means Winter Castle or Town or Danish Castle or Town.
Nearest Petrol Stations to Tallinn
See the nearest petrol stations to Tallinn below, we recommend you plan head before you return the car to Tallinn to avoid any Refueling fees.
Tallinn Mini Guide
Tallinn is the capital of Estonia, though it lies not far away from Finland. The city was built only 70 km south of Helsinki
on the south Gulf of Finland coast.
Tallinn has an attractive medieval heart with many beautiful cobbled streets and old buildings. In fact they have been put on the UNESCO World Heritage list of items to be preserved, and they have so far done an excellent job of just that.
The city centre is in immaculate condition. There are also remnants of the old years of Soviet occupation lurking around and if you see a building built in steel and glass chances are it dates from the Cold War.
For a real Cold War experience you can stay in the Hotel Viru which used to be completely bugged by the KGB, Russia's secret police force.
To get your bearings of Tallinn climb up to the hill of Toompea from which you can see the remnants of the city wall which used to surround Tallinn, as well as many green parks. There is also very good shopping in Tallinn.
Car hire Tallinn gives you your pick of vehicles and whichever you choose we can guarantee that the price will be low. Car hire Tallinn airport can also be rented. It gives you a convenient alternative car hire pick up and drop off point.
Latest Update from Tallinn:
- The Tallinn Card is a great way to save money on sightseeing around Tallinn. If you're in the city on the 1st of June; the anniversary of the day the Tallinn Card was introduced, you can pick up a Tallinn Card at Tallinn Zoo for a 30% discount off the standard price, saving you even more money during your stay in Tallinn.