Daily Car Hire Rates in Pula Airport
*daily rates in Pula Airport based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Pula Airport Car Hire - Did You Know?
- Pula Airport is only four miles from the city centre.
- Because of its location, many tourists for Italy, Austria and Slovenia use the airport.
- Last year over 400,000 passengers passed through its terminal.
- Most flights there are seasonal.
- Many celebrities are known to use the airport for their journey to the fabulous Brijuni Islands.
Nearest Petrol Stations to Pula Airport
See the nearest petrol stations to Pula Airport below, we recommend you plan head before you return the car to Pula Airport to avoid any Refueling fees.
Pula Airport Mini Guide
Tell me About the Airport
Pula Airport is located on the Adriatic Coast in Croatia. Due to its location and technical facilities, it can be used as an alternate airport for some airports in Italy
and Slovenia. It attracts private jets also, as the Brijuni Islands are popular with the wealthy for their seclusion and for sailing on their private yachts. This popularity started as the former Yugoslavian President Josip Broz Tito had his summer residence there.
How can I get There?
Most routes are seasonal, in the summer you can fly to England and Scandinavia or make a connecting flight through Germany
or Switzerland. Regular scheduled routes can take you to cities in the Ukraine and Russia.
What if I Want to go to the City?
The city is just 6km away from the airport. If you are driving, take the A9 and this should get you to the city in about 12 minutes. Buses are available from the airport Pula Zracna Luka to the central bus terminal Bus Kolodvor and take about 20 minutes.
What Facilities are at the Airport for me?
There is an information desk should have any enquiries about your journey. For all your money needs, there is a currency exchange desk and ATMs in the terminal. You can book a hotel or onward travel with the travel agency based at the airport. To locate your Rhino hire car, proceed to the car hire desks in the arrivals area.
Food and Drink
Visit the café or coffee bar in the terminal for a quick snack or to try the local cuisine.
Can I buy Anything There?
You can buy any last minute items or souvenirs at the kiosk. Duty free shopping is also available in departures.
What if I Need Special Assistance?
Pula Airport provides assistance to passengers with reduced mobility, wheelchair users and also those with hearing or visual impairment. An assistant will meet you at the information desk.
Latest Update from Pula Airport:
– New Easy Jet flights from Bristol Airport have been announced. The flights will operate from the 27th May until 30th September on a weekly basis.
- Already rapidly growing in terms of passenger numbers, Pula Airport has added four more routes this summer from Paris, St Petersburg, Amsterdam and Munich. Getting the right hire car for you could be more difficult, so as always, it's best to pre-book online.