Daily Car Hire Rates in Bourgas
*daily rates in Bourgas based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Bourgas Car Hire - Did You Know?
- You can also collect low cost car hire from Bourgas Airport.
- Bourgas is the second biggest holiday resort on the Black Sea Coast.
- More than 200,000 people live in Bourgas.
- That makes it the fourth largest city in the country.
- Bourgas is situated in the east of Bulgaria.
Nearest Petrol Stations to Bourgas
See the nearest petrol stations to Bourgas below, we recommend you plan head before you return the car to Bourgas to avoid any Refueling fees.
Bourgas Mini Guide
Bulgaria has many amazing holiday resorts and one of the best of them is Bourgas (also known as Burgas) on the south of the Black Sea coast. The Bay of Bourgas is certainly quite a sight to behold. Combining fantastic weather with friendly people and low cost accommodation, there is also much to see and do there.
One of the cheapest ways to stay in Bourgas is to pitch a tent at one of the many lovely camp sites there. But you can also find mid range and luxury accommodation to cater to all tastes. That said Bourgas is not so refined as a tourist destination that it loses much of its charm.
Rent out a hire car in Bourgas cheaply and you can fit as much in as possible, no matter how long you stay for. Among the areas of natural beauty it is highly recommended that you visit three lakes in the vicinity known as the Mandrensko lake, Burgas lake or Vaya and Atanaskovsko lake.
There is also much to do in the city of Bourgas itself. Much more than just a tourist resort this is a thriving hub of activity with both tourist attractions and a large industrial centre where oil is refined and petrol is produced.
There is also a large navy presence on the port of Bourgas.
Bourgas has been around for a long time and there is much of historical interest there as well as ancient remains and ruins. Today more than three hundred thousand inhabitants live in Bourgas.
Latest Update from Bourgas:
- You'll probably be too late to visit Bourgas' Spring Flower Festival but the city doubles the enjoyment of flowers with another festival in September called Iora. This autumn's event takes place over the weekend of the 15th and 16th September.