Daily Car Hire Rates in Coffs Harbour Airport
*daily rates in Coffs Harbour Airport based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Coffs Harbour Airport Car Hire - Did You Know?
- The airport is found right next to the Pacific Highway giving easy access to towns and cities further afield.
- It's a major pilot training centre for Australia.
- Over 300,000 passengers used the airport last year.
- In World War II it was used as an RAAF base for anti-submarine activities.
- The main destination accounting for 80% of its business is Sydney.
Nearest Petrol Stations to Coffs Harbour Airport
See the nearest petrol stations to Coffs Harbour Airport below, we recommend you plan head before you return the car to Coffs Harbour Airport to avoid any Refueling fees.
Coffs Harbour Airport Mini Guide
Where is Coffs Harbour Airport?
Coffs Harbour Airport is near to the town of Boambee, just south of the resort of Coffs Harbour on the eastern coast of Australia. It is the busiest regional airport in New South Wales.
How can I fly There?
Just 3 airlines fly into the airport - there are weekly flights from Melbourne
and Brisbane and 7 flights a day from Sydney. Plans are currently being developed to add a route to Canberra.
How do I get to the City?
Sawtell Coaches run a bus service into the city every hour on weekdays or you can book a private transfer to your accommodation with Cruise in Style Airport Shuttles. Driving is an excellent way to explore the Coffs Coast, you can meet your car hire representative in the arrivals area who will help you with the final details of your pre-booked Coffs Harbour Airport hire car.
What’s at the Airport for me?
Coffs Harbour Airport is a small but busy airport with basic facilities. There is an ATM available in the terminal for any cash emergencies. If you get hungry you can head for Biggles Café and have a quick snack. The Qantas Lounge is available for passengers with business class tickets, you can have refreshments and surf the internet whilst you wait.
Where can I Stay?
Just 2km away from the airport you will find the Best Western Zebra Motel. It has 46 modern rooms and an outdoor pool and is situated close to many attractions. Zulu’s Restaurant and Bar is African themed and serves South African and international dishes.
I Have Some Extra Time, What can I see Nearby?
Coffs Coast has many natural treasures for you to see as there are national parks and marine life close by. You can visit the marina at Coffs Harbour or go surfing at Park Beach. If you feel the need to shop, browse the interesting stores in Woolgoolga. There is a lot to see and do there and there really is something for everyone
Latest Update from Coffs Harbour Airport:
- As one of the most popular places in Australia to live, work or holiday, passenger numbers to Coffs Harbour are rising rapidly. The airport is developing its plans for the future which may include increasing the capacity of the terminal in response to the potential for more routes to the airport.