select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='6806' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='6806' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Useful things to know about San Rafael Airport
- The airport is found 4 miles north of the city of San Rafael in Mendoza Province.
- The airport’s full name is Suboficial Ayudante Santiago Germano Airport.
- The only flights are internal from the capital and from San Luis.
- Last year the airport helped 35,000 passengers on their way.
- The airport opened in 1976.
San Rafael Airport Mini Guide
San Rafael Airport has the airport code AFA and it serves the province of Mendoza. Currently there are only two domestic flights which go from San Rafael Airport. They are from Buenos Aires Jorge Newbery Aeroparque
and from San Luis Airport with Aerolineas Argentina.
Located in the centre west of Argentina, Mendoza is a beautiful province which is bordered by the Andes Mountains. Drive over these mountains and you will be in Chile
, though it can be tricky to do so in the winter if there is heavy snowfall. However we offer customers ski chains, ski racks and snow tyres in case they want to attempt it. It is a fertile region and centuries ago the Incas used to cultivate crops there such as beans and maize.
Driving around in your hire car you will see some unbelievable views including the majestic Lake Llancanelo and Mount Tupungato. Staggeringly high mountains, arid plains and luscious valleys all make Mendoza a place which is well worth visiting. Of course it would be remiss not to do a tour of the famous Mendoza wine country there either. Mendoza produces 70% of Argentina's wine which is considered some of the finest in the world. Book car hire at San Rafael Airport early and you can get great deals.
Latest Update from San Rafael Airport:
- If you're considering driving over the border into Chile in your hire car you'll need special documentation which you can request when you collect your car at the airport.