Located about half way between Iceland and Norway, the Faroe Islands are an archipelago of 18 islands and are right in the middle of the Gulf Stream. Book cheap car hire in the Faroe Islands and you can go exploring and see as much of these delightful islands as possible, at your own leisure and pace. You don't have to worry about any hidden charges when you book with Rhino as our rates include taxes, collision damage waiver, theft waiver, insurance and unlimited mileage.
Don't waste hours searching the internet for the best deals, let us do the hard work for you! Rhino compares the prices on car rentals from all the main suppliers such as Avis, Thrifty and Dollar to find you the best deal and price possible. Our booking engine is simple to understand, safe and secure so why not try us for a quote today and see how much money you could save on hiring a car in the Faroe Islands.
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Faroe Islands Car Hire - Did You Know?
- The Faroe Islands belong to the Kingdom of Denmark.
- There are 18 major islands and approximately 49,000 people live there.
- Music is popular on the islands and they have their own symphony orchestra and many different choirs.
- Many homes in the Faroe Islands have what is called a hjallur which is a drying shed for drying foods.
- A popular pastime and handicraft on the islands is lace knitting.
Faro Islands Mini Guide
The Faroe Islands can be found between Iceland
and to the north west of Scotland, UK. There are hundreds of miles of beautiful coastline to see along with all the fantastic mountain ranges.
Car rental is limited on the Islands but is a great way to explore the breathtaking views. We have cars available from Vagar Airport and Torshavn.